Ltlt Ep1 Sperm of Justice Ltlt Ep1 Sperm of Justice

Overall great

overall it was quite enjoyable, but the sound needed some work, the actuall voice acting was good, but it sounds like you need a better mic, it was just muffled sounding. the characters had lots of detail and were very well animated, but I thought the backgrounds were a little lacking. overall it was good though.

There she is!! step 2 There she is!! step 2

Awesome!

That was great, the animation was alot better then the first (not that it had bad animation). It has to be the most animated piece on NG! REALLY GREAT!

FF: Mixed in Balamb2(1/3) FF: Mixed in Balamb2(1/3)

Interesting

The animation was pretty nice, though your characters seemed to change size at random. the sound was were i had the my biggest complaint. the music was FF so it was wonderful, ut some of the sound effects (swords clanking together) were pretty lame, and the voice acting save sephiroth was just horrible. the worst being quistis. over all it was decent, but could be better.

Sunscreen Tree Sunscreen Tree

Love it

I have watched this many times over the past... week or two, it is wonderful, i lvoe it.

kryptonite kryptonite

nice

I really like the song, so that makes me like the animation. my only real compliant would eb there mouths, they werent quite in synce, but i dont want to complain, because i know how hard it is to do.

Poninjas Relinquished Poninjas Relinquished

cool

makes me want to go work on some flash videos right now. i like how you made the characters.