Poke Me! Poke Me!

Try Again

the idea behind it is cleaver, but the execution is horrible, for one your not much of an actor, and your webcam is pretty grainy, do it with a nice video camera or something. the loop of you standing still looked like you were having a sizure since it wasn't a smooth loop at all. and wig man? hmmmm.... well it looked like you enjoyed it at least.

Wonchop responds:

I can't afford nice things :(

Adventures of Buttlock Adventures of Buttlock

Awesome

Lots of fun, but when you block the bombs with the shield you can face the other way and still block them. besides that really cool, and differnt them most game.

Peaceplane Peaceplane

Fun

it seems more like a preloader game, but still alot of fun. my big question is what hittest did you use? it was very tight, if I could get that code I would be very happy! cool game

The Orc Ring The Orc Ring

Decent

the graphics made it better, but the game overall was very very simple. more variety would be better.

Simpsons Home Inter. V1 Simpsons Home Inter. V1

Decent

Nothing too amazing, but it was fun.

TrueDarkness responds:

well if you want better check out v2! its a lot better. Thanks for reviewing!

RPG Battle Engine V 1.0 RPG Battle Engine V 1.0

Interesting

Its pretty cool, but its just an engine. all you ever see on NG is Engines. give it a kick ass storyline, and some puzzles and make it an actual RPG, then i assure you it will be frontpage material.

Piconjo fan art 2 Piconjo fan art 2

not bad

not bad but im really wondering what the song was. could you please tell me them name? PLEASE!

omgroflwtflol12 responds:

im knot telling yew casue joo didnt voete well enoigh <3

lawl jk the song is Inaudible Melodies by Jack Johnson

Flash picture slideshow Flash picture slideshow

eh... it was decent

But all of the pictures were traced, granted you did have some nice hair effects, but it doesnt take that much talent to trace, just a little bit of time.

Virtual Keyboard V 1.1 Virtual Keyboard V 1.1

fun...

It would work alot better if the you put the key you had to hit on the keyboard on the piano instead of the note. thats my two cents.

Teh Zombie 2 Teh Zombie 2

Awesome

This is really fun, and it takes some skill, maybe a story-line or something would make it better... anyways i had alot of fun playing.