Ltlt Ep1 Sperm of Justice Ltlt Ep1 Sperm of Justice

Overall great

overall it was quite enjoyable, but the sound needed some work, the actuall voice acting was good, but it sounds like you need a better mic, it was just muffled sounding. the characters had lots of detail and were very well animated, but I thought the backgrounds were a little lacking. overall it was good though.

There she is!! step 2 There she is!! step 2

Awesome!

That was great, the animation was alot better then the first (not that it had bad animation). It has to be the most animated piece on NG! REALLY GREAT!

FF: Mixed in Balamb2(1/3) FF: Mixed in Balamb2(1/3)

Interesting

The animation was pretty nice, though your characters seemed to change size at random. the sound was were i had the my biggest complaint. the music was FF so it was wonderful, ut some of the sound effects (swords clanking together) were pretty lame, and the voice acting save sephiroth was just horrible. the worst being quistis. over all it was decent, but could be better.

Poke Me! Poke Me!

Try Again

the idea behind it is cleaver, but the execution is horrible, for one your not much of an actor, and your webcam is pretty grainy, do it with a nice video camera or something. the loop of you standing still looked like you were having a sizure since it wasn't a smooth loop at all. and wig man? hmmmm.... well it looked like you enjoyed it at least.

Wonchop responds:

I can't afford nice things :(

Adventures of Buttlock Adventures of Buttlock

Awesome

Lots of fun, but when you block the bombs with the shield you can face the other way and still block them. besides that really cool, and differnt them most game.

Peaceplane Peaceplane

Fun

it seems more like a preloader game, but still alot of fun. my big question is what hittest did you use? it was very tight, if I could get that code I would be very happy! cool game